Support the work of your print media staff. Netrix iCMS’s Issue Planner assists your editors, layout designers, and authors by offering them an up-to-date preview of the page still in production.
We all know that, in the world of print media, how busy the last day of editing is and how chaotic an editorial room can look in this work phase. Meanwhile, keeping track of the constant and sometimes sudden changes in the print edition’s concept can be challenging. Issue planner helps you keep the prepress process under control and offers the opportunity to follow the activity or even take part remotely.
How Issue Planner makes workflow easier, faster, and flexible
When preparing your articles for the next print issue, this feature comes in handy during the entire process of prepress. With Netrix iCMS, online and offline content can be perfectly synchronized, allowing users to import online articles into InDesign with only a click. Since our editorial system identifies headlines, leads, subheadlines, article bodies, images, captions, etc., the layout designer can only focus on the creative part of their job.
The benefits of Issue Planner:
- planning phase for article placement in your next issue(s)
- preview of the in-the-making issue(s)
- you can add comments in connection with the in-the-making pages
- supports teamwork
- access from anywhere using a browser
- speeds up the prepress process
- an up-to-date and clear picture of the workflow
- helps editors and publishers keep track of the workflow
- multi-channel publishing made easy